Queen Bed & Breakfast
Bed, breakfast and a stunning view
Enjoy a transquil night then wake to coastal views and alfresco breakfast on our large covered deck. Situated just a few minutes walk from excellent local dining choices and beach walks, our bed and breakfast room is perfect for couples or families. Spend your days taking a tour along Farewell Spit, discovering the caves and wildlife at Wharariki Beach or snorkelling in the Abel Tasman - there's so much to do!
Large bi-fold doors opening onto the deck, double your space and invite the view inside. Here you can relax as the sun sets over the peaks of Kahurangi National Park. Inside we provide the necessities for making your favourite cuppa or a glass of wine. Ensuite bathroom.
Another room with two single beds provides space for your family and is also available separately as a twin-single bed'n'breakfast option.
- Comfortable queen bedroom (adjoining our home)
- Twin-single room with shared bathroom (available separately from Queen BnB room)
- Continential breakfast provided
- Drink making facilities - fridge, kettle, tea/coffee, glasses and mugs
- Ensuite bathroom
- Covered deck with table and chairs
- Private entrance
- Laundry - available on request
- Free wifi and free-to-air TV
- Free bike hire
- Free parking
Queen BnB Pricing
|2 Adults||$140.00 per night|
Twin-Single BnB Pricing
|2 People||$120.00 per night|
|1 Person||$100.00 per night|
- Farewell Spit Eco Tour – enjoy a unique landscape and habitat for wildlife. We provide a 10% discount.
- Heaphy or Abel Tasman Great Walks - track pick-ups can be arranged.
- Horse-trekking or seal watching on the world-famous Wharariki Beach.
We hope you decide to come and stay, and look forward to hearing from you.