Self-contained, sleeps two
Our private cottage is nestled in the trees above Collingwood township. It comfortably sleeps two and has outstanding views over the Aorere River, Golden Bay and historic Collingwood mainstreet.
In the main room you'll find a comfy couch, TV, dining table and queen sized bed. There is a modern bathroom, kitchen and bedroom with two rustic bunk beds. The kitchen provides self-catering options, as does the on-deck BBQ. Outdoors, secluded amongst the trees, you'll find a woodland bath to soak in after an adventurous day.
- Queen bed and separate twin-bedded room
- Kitchen with fridge, gas/electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and dinnerware
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
- Dining table and chairs
- Outdoor BBQ, table and chairs
- Laundry - available on request
- Free wifi and free-to-air TV
- Free bike hire
- Free parking
|2 Adults||$150.00 per night|
- Farewell Spit Eco Tour – enjoy a unique landscape and habitat for wildlife.
- Heaphy or Abel Tasman Great Walks - track pick-ups can be arranged.
- Horse-trekking or seal watching on the world-famous Wharariki Beach.
We hope you decide to come and stay, and look forward to hearing from you.